A project designed to help veterans as they go through the criminal justice system in Wales has been awarded funding from the Armed Forces Covenant fund. Support Transition of Military Personnel (SToMP) was developed to try to ensure veterans who enter the criminal justice system are consistently identified early on and can be guided towards those support services...
Related content and links
About Veterans Today
The Veterans Today blog includes a range of stories from MOD's Veterans UK organisation, their partners and stakeholders and from Veterans themselves on the support available to the Serving Personnel and the Veterans community.
- Lump sum for war widows to honour veterans' sacrifice 19 May 2023
- Millions for fight against veteran homelessness 21 April 2023
- New move for better deal for women veterans 31 March 2023
- Review targets more effective welfare services for veterans 3 March 2023
- £5million funding for cutting-edge veteran healthcare projects 24 February 2023